Faculty Of Physical Education And Sport – Physical Education
Charles University was established in 1348 by King Charles IV. It is one of the oldest Universities in the world and the largest University in the Czech Republic. Charles University is a well distinguished educational and cultural institution with a unique historic tradition. It is divided in 17, almost independent and self-administered Departments which are situated in Prague, Pilsen and Hradec Kralove.
Web Site: http://www.ftvs.cuni.cz/FTVSEN-40.html
- Courses are provided by the English Study Program of the University.
- Standard duration of studies: five years.
- There are no entrance exams but applicants are assessed through their applications and Letters of Recommendation.
- CMS Agency guarantees direct entry to the University.
- Tuition fees are 160.000 CZK/ per academic year.
Prague is the capital of the Czech Republic and due to its excellent geographic location it is the political, cultural and financial centre of the country. Nowadays, Prague is one of the most famous touristic destinations in Europe. Its rapid development can be attributed to some major facts: its entry in the EU in May 2004, its unparalleled natural beauty and its multitude of historic monuments. Since Medieval times it has been considered as one of the most beautiful cities in the world, being referred as “Royal, a Golden City with the hundred Towers”. The city hosts the world famous Charles University
©2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CMS AGENCY
error: Content is protected !!