Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove – Dentistry
Charles University was established in 1348 by King Charles IV. It is one of the oldest Universities in the world and the largest University in the Czech Republic. Charles University is a well distinguished educational and cultural institution with a unique historic tradition. It is divided in 17, almost independent and self-administered Departments which are situated in Prague, Pilsen and Hradec Kralove.
Web Site: https://www.lfhk.cuni.cz/default.aspx/?lang=en-GB
- Courses are provided by the English Study Program of the University.
- The Department of Dentistry of the Faculty is located in Hradec Kralove.
- Standard duration of studies: five years.
- Entrance exams are organized by CMS Agency in collaboration with the Universities. The exams are set for very end of June in Athens, Greece and for May in Portugal.
- Applicants are examined in the subjects of Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Tuition fees are 340.000 CZK/ academic year (approx. 13.300 Euros/ academic year).
The city of Hradec Kralove ("The Queen’s Castle"), with 100.000 inhabitants, is situated in an exquisite location, at the junction of the rivers "Elbe" and "Orlice", 100 kms east of Prague. It is the centre of Czech architecture with many theatres, galleries and music halls. Apart from the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, in Hradec Kralove is also located the Faculty of Pharmaceutics of Charles University.
©2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CMS AGENCY
error: Content is protected !!