Faculty of Medicine – General Medicine
Masaryk University is the second biggest University in the Czech Republic. It was established in 1919 and consists of 9 University Faculties with 40.000 students, both locals and foreigners. The dynamic development of the University, the newly constructed University campus and Hall of Residence and the recently renovated historical buildings in the centre of the city, place Masaryk University at a leading position among the Central European Universities. All the facilities of the University premises are supplied with the most sophisticated equipment. The Faculty of Medicine in Masaryk University hosts 3.500 students in total. Web Site: www.lf1.cuni.cz
- Courses are provided by the English Study Program of the University.
- The Faculty of Medicine is located in Brno.
- Standard duration of studies: six years.
- Entrance exams are organized by CMS Agency in collaboration with the Universities. The exams are set for July in Athens, Greece and for May and July in Portugal.
- Applicants are examined in the subjects of Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Mathematics.
- Tuition fees are 280.000 CZK/ academic year (approx. 10.900 Euros/ academic year). The tuition fee sums could be payable also in two separate instalments.
BRNO: THE CITY OF UNIVERSITIES
Brno, the historical centre of Moravia, is the second largest city in the Czech Republic with a population of around 400.000 people. The town’s life and atmosphere is deeply influenced by the high- level Educational Institutions. Six Public Universities with 40.000 students (the highest concentration of students than in any other city in the country), make Brno one of the most attractive cities for academic studies. Quite rightfully, Brno has been named "The City of Universities".
©2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CMS AGENCY
error: Content is protected !!