Faculty Of Pharmacy
The University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences was established in 1919 and is the only Czech University that specializes in the field of Veterinary. It is in the suburbs of Brno, in “Kralovo Pole” area. It boasts 19th century buildings that harmoniously coexist with the more modern and sophisticated buildings that have recently been constructed. The University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences holds a unique position in the educational field, due to its Research Programs and the specialized fields. Web Site: www.lf1.cuni.cz
- Courses are provided by the English Study Program of the University.
- The University is located in Brno.
- Standard duration of studies: five years.
- Applicants are examined in the subjects of Chemistry and Biology.
- Entrance exams are held by CMS Agency in collaboration with the Universities. The exams are set for July, in Athens and May in Portugal.
- Tuition fees are 170.400 CZK per academic year. The tuition fee sums could be payable also in two separate instalments.
BRNO: THE CITY OF UNIVERSITIES
Brno, the historical centre of Moravia, is the second largest city in the Czech Republic with a population of around 400.000 people. The town’s life and atmosphere is deeply influenced by the high-level Educational Institutions. Six Public Universities with 40.000 students (the highest concentration of students than in any other city in the country), make Brno one of the most attractive cities for academic studies. Quite rightfully Brno has been named "The City of Universities".
©2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CMS AGENCY
error: Content is protected !!