Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen – General Medicine
Charles University was established in 1348 by King Charles IV. It is one of the oldest Universities in the world and the largest University in the Czech Republic. Charles University is a well distinguished educational and cultural institution with a unique historic tradition. It is divided in 17, almost independent and self-administered Departments which are situated in Prague, Pilsen and Hradec Kralove.
Web Site: http://www.lfp.cuni.cz/index.php
- Courses are provided by the English Study Program of the University.
- Standard duration of studies: six years.
- Entrance exams are organized by CMS Agency in collaboration with the Universities. The exams are set for June-July in Athens, Greece and for May in Portugal.
- Applicants are examined in the subjects of Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Tuition fees are 300.000 CZK/ academic year (approx. 11.700 Euros/ academic year).
Pilsen is the capital city of West Bohemia with 170.000 inhabitants and lies 90 kms west of Prague. It covers an area of 138 square kilometres and is easily accessible from Prague, by bus, rail or car.
In Pilsen town lots of Faculties and Regional Institutions have been established, among which 40 Secondary - Education Schools and Universities, one of which is Charles University and the Faculties of Medicine.
©2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CMS AGENCY
error: Content is protected !!